Monday, March 7, 2016



Welcome to Sassy's Creations, a place for papercrafting inspiration!  

Today I am going live with my new and improved blog.  I had a blog on Word Press but it was difficult to navigate so with the help of my great friend and business mentor, Melissa Robinson, we have created this new space. Thanks Melissa, your the best!

This is a space I hope to share my gifts of love, humor, and enthusiasm for creativity to inspire YOU to preserve and share your memories.  

Just a little bit about me, I am married with two children.  I have lived a life full of crafting from embroidery, knitting, sewing, coloring, to card making, but my favorite by far is scrapbooking.  When I scrapbook, I relive the moments and love that is in my life and I want to be able to pass that on to to my kids.  As a Close To My Heart Consultant I also get to share this love of crafting with other great people that have become friends!

What you can expect to see on this website will be regular post of art that I am creating, technique videos, maybe an ocassional papercrafting comic, and also ideas that you can try. And, I will always keep you up-to-date on the latest news from Close To My Heart.   I hope to post a couple of times a week so go to the bottom right of this page and either subscribe or follow by email to be advised of new posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment