Thursday, March 24, 2016

FREE Cricut Collection????


Oops, looks like I was on the right track just a little early yesterday when I posted how great it is being a part of the Heartfelt Sentiments Team.  Today, our Corporate office annouced a new recruiting special for April.  Check it out, you can even earn a free Cricut Collection!  I'm pretty sure that this will be the best offer for signing on as a consultant this year!  Here it is:

Signing up as a new Consultant with Close To My Heart during April is more rewarding than ever. When you sign up as a New Consultant you already get:

• New Consultant Kit with essential supplies for only $75
• $50 in Select Product Credit to spend on additional supplies
• The chance to earn fantastic Straight To The Top start-up rewards

And only during April, you can also earn your choice of a FREE Cricut® collection or an additional $100 in Select Product Credit when you submit $350 in personal sales within your first 30 days!

If you love to scrapbook, make cards, or do any kind of papercrafting, being a consultant with Close To My Heart is a great way to earn your products for free and even make a bit of extra cash.

I signed on a year ago and I have loved every minute of it.  The relations I have built with my customers and the other Consultants will last my lifetime and then some because I am preserving these memories with our great products!

Come join me today.  YOU are worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment