Tuesday, March 8, 2016

March Card Buffet Featuring the Stamp of the Month





Just want to share the cute cards I made over the weekend using our March SOTM, Sunshine Birdies.  What I love about this set is not only the cutest birds ever,  but the sentiment "You Are My Sunshine".  When my kids were babies, I would sing this to them as I rocked them.  I was really suprised about a month or two ago when my daughter, who is 15 now and into alternative music, asked if she could download Johnny Cash's song, "You Are My Sunsine".  Do you think that stuck with her and the familiarity of it pulled at her heartstrings?  I'd like to think so.

If you'd like to come to the card buffet on March 22nd to play with this stamp set, go HERE to sign up for the event.  Since I just got this website up and running, I will extend the payment due date to March 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment