Sunday, March 20, 2016

My Favorite CTMH Stamp Set - Blog Hop

This month is Stampaganza...

If you are coming from Melissa Robinson's Blog you are on the right track.

I have accepted my first blog hop challenge with the Heartfelt Sentiments Team and it is to showcase my favorite stamp set.  I am head over heels in love with all the possibilities of the SOTM set, Sunshine Birdies.  Here's one of the cards I created using the cute butterflies and birds:



I got the inspiration from Nancy Ball for the random stamping of the birds on white background and then just adding splashes of colors with the CTMH Watercolor pencils.  I used some B&T from the Penelope paper pack along with a zip strip.  The sentiment is from stamp set C1619, So Many Smiles Occasions.  

If you love this stamp, you can get it for just $5.00 with a qualifying order, this month only.  And, with the Stampaganza going on, you can really rake in the stamp sets for cheep, cheep this month (get the pun?).


Now head on over toKatyTaylor's Blog to see what she has to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment