Wednesday, July 6, 2016

JULY SPECIAL

DO YOU LOVE PAPER CRAFTING, SCRAPBOOKING, OR CARD MAKING?


I sure do and I tell you what, I love being a Close To My Heart Consultant because I am able to supply my crafting needs with top of the line products by just holding a couple of crops and classes each month.  If you have been looking for the perfect at home business, doing what you LOVE, this is the month to sign up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant because they are offering a SPECIAL promotion that is good through July 31st.  Want to know what it is?  


You will also get $50 in Select Product Credit to choose products to help you customize your business.  This is the everyday Consultant kit that will be available for some time. 


NOW, for the added bonus for THIS MONTH ONLY, you also get your choice of a FREE Fundamentals paper packet* AND its coordinating Complements.  These brand new products won't be released to the public until August, so joining today is your chance to get them first!  Here's a picture of those sets:



You know you can't pass up this deal....just go HERE to order your Consultant Kit today!


 * Choose from Whimsy, Adventure, and Enchantment Fundamentals. No tax is charged for free items. Standard New Consultant Kit shipping rates will apply. No additional shipping/handling will be charged for this promotion





No comments:

Post a Comment