Saturday, July 9, 2016

CRICUT ARTFULLY SENT CARTRIDGE RETIRING 7/31/16

Today I want to let you know that Close To My Heart will be retiring 3 of their Cricut Cartridge Bundles: Artfully Sent, Art Philosophy, and Artiste.  So, if you have been waiting to order one or all of these cartridges, now is the time before they are GONE, that's right, GONE!

With over 700 images available on each cartridge, the options are limitless.  I was in need of a birthday card so I created the following card using the Artfully Sent Cartridge, Calypso Paper Pack, and some flowers from my stash.




Can you say ADORBS!

The other thing this particular cartridge will make are a variety of pocket style cards to add the extra flair to your pocket pages.



I used the cartridge to create the pocket card "Oh Happy Day" and the words "You Rock" in this layout using the Florence Paper Packet (available through August 30th, 2016).  


If you want to order these products before they are gone, head on over to my webpage.  Keep your eyes open for other soon to be retiring items.

No comments:

Post a Comment