Sunday, May 1, 2016

National Scrapbook Month Makes for Happy Times!






Guess what?  May is National Scrapbook Month.  I don't know about you but with me that means more time with my scrappin sisters and lots of opportunities to spend money on scrapping supplies.  My husband hates May for that reason - LOL!  Well, I want to let you all know about a special crop I have planned for May 22 from 12 - 5pm.  You can go here to see all the details of the crop.

Oh and do you see the pretty picture above?  I used a special paper pack to create those cards.  Here's a couple of close ups:






















Close To My Heart has released the Happy Times Paper Pack and a Happy Times Stamp set that will only be available in the month of May while supplies last.  Speaking from experience, these paper packs and stamp sets go very fast so hurry up and either secure your space now for the crop or order yours starting May 1st on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment