Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Mistakes are Opportunities for Embellishments!

First off today, I want to give a shout out to Sara.  Sara hosted a great class for her friends last night and we all went away with learning something new.  And, just in case Tara is checking up on me, I am updating this blog today just for her.

Last night we had some first time stampers.  They learned the hard way not to rock your stamp block and to double check for the ink residue before you stamp.  Miranda ended up with a black line going across the middle of her card.  But, being the creative force that she is, she came up with a great solution that gave the card a whole different vibe.  I love it and I'm going to scraplift it, (she gave me her permission).



See the heartbeat between the two?  And, there was ink smudged that we covered up with beautiful glitter hearts from our Fundamental Assortsment pack.  Everything is better with bling!

If you would like to host a class for you and some of your friends, please contact me.  My May is full and I only have 2 dates left in June so you better grab those dates quick!  the summer will be gone before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment