Friday, April 15, 2016

Technique Blog Hop - RESISTING CAN BE FUN


If you are coming from Tammy Lubic's Blog you have come to the right place.

The challenge of this technique blog hop was to do the resist technique.  Here's my one page layout that I did of my husband's birthday celebration at TX Roadhouse:


I embossed the words CLICK! SNAP! SMILE! from the April Stamp of the Month Acrylix Stamp Set with White Embossing Powder.  Then, I applied a brushed hombre look over the embossing with our blue Watercolors.  FYI, the stamped camera is also from the April Stamp of the Month set.  Keep reading to see the full stamp set.

Here's the finished page!  I copied the layout from a past issue of our Idea Book.


Here's the April Stamp of the Month:



This stamp set can be yours for just $5, with a purchase of $50.  You know you can't "RESIST", (get the pun?).  You can shop for all the supplies you need to start using this great technique by going HERE


To continue to see other ideas, follow the blog hop by going to Belinda McLane's Blog .

6 comments:

  1. What a fun layout, I really like how you used the different words to make a background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout! Love your resisting card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that background you created! Wonderful addition to your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your resist background for the camera image! It really pops and shows off the image. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete